What Makes Us Different
At Primuth & Driskell, LLP, “winning” is defined as achieving the best result for our clients as efficiently as possible, and we are particularly sensitive to the economic realities of the adversarial process. We are adept at analyzing the risks and benefits of litigation and implementing effective strategies in all aspects of trial preparation, mediation, arbitration, negotiation, and other forms of dispute resolution. Developing the right strategy for each given situation to achieve client objectives is our first priority.
Our Primuth & Driskell, LLP, attorneys are trained to use sophisticated trial management, litigation support, database and presentation technology; but never to substitute those for hard work, a strategic approach, and a commitment to resolve disputes.
- Mid-sized, small, and family-owned businesses
- Medical, legal, and financial professionals
Why You Benefit
Clients of Primuth & Driskell, LLP, receive the benefits of a skilled and experienced litigation group, which offers a variety of services with the following strengths:
- Experienced litigators, prepared for courtroom trial, with access to scalable resources needed to successfully represent clients in a wide range of disputes.
- The recognition that not all matters require formal trial proceedings. Our attorneys are skilled at all forms of dispute resolution, including negotiation, mediation, and arbitration.
- With each dispute, our attorneys will sit down with you and discuss your goals and expectations. Working together, we develop a strategic plan that has the best chance of achieving your goals.
We are equally effective in the complex issues that require hearing in federal, state, or appellate courts. On our legal team, we have lawyers who have pursued significant issues and established new laws.
- Commercial and business litigation
- Real estate litigation
- Creditor and debtor litigation
- Alternative dispute resolution
What You Can Expect from Us
When clients ask Primuth & Driskell, LLP, to represent their interests in litigation, we take the time to understand how their business works, to better know the issues and create a clear and comprehensive strategy. We work quickly and diligently to assess and understand the merits of opposing claims, balance the strength of the allegations against the potential damages, and advise clients on the best approach to resolve the dispute.